Saturday, March 20, 2004

CityCopter One, Reporting Heavy Traffic

Have you ever played Sim City? The old school one? Well every couple of minutes the helicopter you get from building an airport tells you there's heavy traffic. And then you shrug and say, "well, I have my own helicopter so I don't have to deal with it." So it goes.

And I don't feel like writing right now but I feel guilty because everyone else has updated their journals. I promise I'll get to writing more of these things soon, I just haven't been in the mood lately. Tomorrow I should have some fun stuff to write. Ethel invited me over to her house for dinner. Yay. (That would be "Yay!" except that I'm tired right now.) So anyway, that should be fun for those of you who still take interest in this blog (and by now there may be only two of you, and maybe even one) to read later.

And aside from that I don't have much else to write anyway. Today was pretty boring. Gym, breakfast, homework, phone conversation, dinner, movie, piano, blog. But tomorrow ought to be fun. At least 'till my daddy takes my t-bird away.

Josh

mood: refreshed because I opened my window and my room has cooled off
music: what kind of journal entry would this be if I listened to music?
location: Dad's house


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?