Monday, March 08, 2004

Hail to the Wolverines

I got the big envelope from U. of Michigan today! Woot Woot! It's all very exciting! But yeah, they're pretty expensive and so far away. So I'm still leaning toward Cal Poly. But I'll keep my options open, I guess.

So Joanna tells me that one of her future children may have the middle name Lucy, so she's asked me to change the codename I've been using. We conferenced on it for a while, and after dismissing names like Patty, Desdemona, Kathleen, Doris, and Rhoda (my personal favorite) we decided to go with Ethel. I know, it's kind of sad. But Lucy to Ethel is a pretty smooth transition if you ask me. So anyway, that's what we'll be calling her from now on. (And by the way, I know that the three people who are reading this have a pretty good idea who Ethel actually is, but I don't want to use her real name just in case any of her friends happen across this blog. I'm not sure who all of her friends knows about it, so I figure I'll leave it up to her to decide who she'd like to clue in. You know, because I'm so secretive about it and it's so hard to tell.)

But since we're on the subject, I do have a bit of exciting news. Ethel's coming over for dinner this weekend. At least, we're trying to figure out a time for her to do so. But tune in this weekend for news regarding this pressing matter.

And if you aren't too busy this week, think happy music thought for the band and orchestra's El Camino performances this weekend. I'm not too overly prepared for them, and I think the band has seen better days. Oh well, it's all good.

One last thing. I always find it exciting when I'm mentioned in other people's blogs. And since I only know of three people who may ever read this, I'd just like to point out that Joanna, Jenna, and Stacie are the coolest. Just thought I'd put that out there.

And that's about all I have to muse on today.

Josh

mood: relieved because I turned in my notecards today
music: none, but Gum-Suckers is going through my head
location: Dad's house


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?