Sunday, March 07, 2004

I Doubled My Life Savings

So three different credit card companies decided to pre-approve me for new credit cards all on the same day. I could have a credit limit of $16,500. It's all so bogus though. They're like..."NO INTEREST PAYMENTS!!!!*" With the asterisk at the bottom in fine print reading "for purchases over $100 million dollars" and other assorted criteria that I'm sure I'll never meet. But hey, I feel all important. And isn't that all that really matters?

I'm not sure if I wrote about my loss of six pounds last week. I hadn't weighed myself at the gym for a while, and last week when I did I was six pounds lighter. Which brings my total gain back to zero. So that kind of sucked. But I went in today and apparently I've gained eight pounds since then. So I don't know if the scale was out of balance or what, but hooray for actually gaining weight.

Anywho, I'm tired. So bye.

Josh

mood: uh, I just said I was tired
music: nothing because this was a shorter entry
location: Dad's house


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?