Sunday, March 21, 2004

A Modest Beginning

I just got back from Ethel's house. I've got some news...

Now I know you all already knew this, or at least you had a pretty good idea, but Ethel has been my codename for Alena. So now that I have revealed that I'm sure you know where I'm going next.

Alena and I are dating. Hooray! I'll let your imaginations run wild with all the sordid details...but I asked her out and she said yes. Boo yes, grandmother. I knew I had momentum!

So that's that. I'm sure it will be immensely awkward tomorrow and for the first little while, so if you're at all interested I'm sure it would be at least moderately amusing to tune in to our dating antics. For now, I'm just going to bed. I'm in for a week of fun outline writing...due next Monday...sigh.

Good night.

Josh

mood: walking on sunshine (and don't it feel good)
music: not "walking on sunshine"
location: Dad's house


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?