Monday, March 01, 2004

Rabbit Rabbit

Okay, while I'm thinking about it I'd like to say that since most of these entries will be about nothing in particular, it will be difficult to title them. Therefore, I will probably make most of the titles random phrases and such...so unless I explain them you probably ought not to spend too much time trying to figure out how they relate to whatever I'm writing. Today's title is supposed to bring good luck at the beginning of the month. I learned this superstition watching Nickelodeon years ago...and for some reason it stuck with me. So on the first day of every month (when I remember, at least) the first thing I say is "rabbit rabbit." Yeah...weird, I know.

So...whoo! Tonight Jung-Ho Pak directed orchestra. I think he is the former director of the San Diego Symphony; I can't remember if that's what Mr. Horimoto said or not. He was...uh...interesting, as most musicians tend to be. He stopped an awful lot, which became rather annoying. A large portion of his comments involved whom to watch and how to sit, etc. rather than actually commentary on the music. It took so long that I left about thirty minutes after I normally get to. But the whole experience was actually kind of interesting. I don't think I've met someone who enjoys his music more than this guy did. You could tell by his facial expressions that he really felt the music. I admire someone who enjoys what he does that much. I'm moderately scared for myself...I hope I don't end up designing the next generation printer every year. I need to find something I like as much as Jung-Ho Pak enjoys music.

Other than that, my day was mostly normal. I didn't really feel like being at school today. I spent all weekend doing those notecards for English. It wasn't so bad, and it's nice to be ahead, but man, I am so tired of sitting at a desk and writing. Ugh. But right now I'm sitting pretty well homework-wise, so at least I'm not overly stressed. Knock on wood.

Anywho, I'm pretty tired and I want to get up early so I have time to go to the gym before school, so I'll go ahead and end this here. Talk to you later!

Josh

mood: tired, but moderately at peace (because of the rain...I love rain!)
music: none, but Friends is on in the background.
location: Dad's house


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?