Thursday, March 18, 2004

Though This Be Madness, Yet There Is Method In 't

I ran yesterday. I had nothing to do so I went out and ran three miles. Yeah, I haven't run (ran?) in three months...it was hard. My legs are pretty sore today. I feel like an old man when I walk around, particularly when I go up and down stairs. Needless to say, I ditched the gym today but I don't feel bad because I ran on my day off. So I figure I come out even. Yeah. Even.

I helped my Dad again yesterday at the job site. I had to get up earlier on my day off than I do on most school days, but it wasn't so bad. I got to use his air-powered nail gun! I was all nailing two-by-fours to other two-by-fours. And I got to use this other special gun to nail blocks into concrete. Whoo! I feel so manly!

And speaking of manliness, I have a question to pose. It has happened a couple of times this week that a girl has been sitting and/or leaning over so that...um, well...a portion of her posterior is not able to be contained by her pants. Now, is it completely unmanly of me to find this totally unattractive? It would be different if she were consciously showing me her butt, but as it is it's extremely the opposite of sexy. Accidental butt showing is not a good thing...really, girls need to wear pants that can contain themselves. (Guys too, but at least when they do it they have at the minimum flamboyantly-colored boxers to conceal all the things I don't need to be viewing.)

And that's all I feel like writing now. I'm going to go build virtual amusement parks!

Josh

mood: sore, in my legs because I ran and in my butt because my chair isn't all that comfortable
music: Friends is on in the background
location: Mom's house


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?