Thursday, March 25, 2004

Vacuum

Sorry I haven't written for a while. I'm having some issues with these online journal things. I've heard a few negative comments about what I have to write in here, and it just makes me really want to not share everything with everyone on the internet. This holds especially true for my relationship with Alena. What we have is between her and me and I'm not really looking for opinions. So that said, I'm sure you'll understand why I need to take a break from blogging for at least a little while. Maybe I'll start writing again and maybe I won't...but right now I'm not getting a very positive vibe out of this whole thing. So maybe I'll talk to you later.

Josh

mood: not quite sure
music: none
location: Mom's house


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?