Sunday, March 14, 2004

Well that went as well as could be expected, didn't it?

Have you ever seen Wallace & Gromit? Well this entry's title quotes Wallace. Wallace & Gromit is a children's movie (well, three movies) that I saw when I was...uh...older than you might think. I have them on DVD and they still make me laugh. Anyway, Wallace talks with a British accent, so the title of this entry should be read with the same.

I want to go to bed soon so I'll cut right to the chase. Ethel came over today about six. We played Battleship (don't laugh...we have this thing where I always lose to her. And I'm not trying to. I'm seriously trying as hard as I can to win. But I can't. I had her today, too. I had to find her largest ship and there were only three places it could be, and she had to find one of my smaller ships. I was so going to win, but she nailed my frickin' cruiser on her first try. Sigh.) and then we had dinner. Afterwards...and this is the good part...we were playing Mindtrap (which is this brain-teaser game where you're supposed to play against each other, but we both suck at it so we just read the cards to each other) and as that went along we eventually stopped reading the cards and just started talking. We sat for two hours in my room and just talked. Talked. She opened up to me and told me some of the problems she's been having with certain aspects of her life. And I did the same...and it went on like that for a good while. And I don't mean that we were complaining about our lives the whole time because we weren't. But we just talked. Isn't that a good sign? Knock on wood. No, seriously. If you're sitting at a desk reading this on your computer find a piece of wood and knock on it. And yes Joanna, I already knocked on my own head. :-) So that was all. But hey, from my perspective, can't you see how this is just about the greatest thing ever? Maybe? Pssh...Whatever!

'K g'night.

Josh

mood: dreamy
music: why listen to music when I can reply our conversation over and over in my head?
location: Mom's house


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?