Sunday, September 19, 2004

A New Beginning

So, I feel like I ought to be keeping a journal through college...they're the best years of my life, right? But I don't really want to write all of it down. I'm lazy. And I figure if I'm going to type this on my computer I might as well post it online to keep in touch with all of my friends back in San Diego. I've been receiving many emails from all of you (which I very much appreciate, by the way), and maybe this way I can get some sort of a reply back to all of you. Now I know some of you will say that I can't write freely online, and that may very well be true. But anything that I don't want everyone reading I can just save as a word document and none of you will ever have to know. So hooray for the grand reopening of Josh's Blog.

Now I know you're all wanting to hear about the whole Week of Welcome (WOW), but class starts tomorrow so I'm going to have to get to that another time. But suffice to say this week feels like it's been about three. No free time. Oh, and lots of peer pressure, and certainly interesting stories. But they are for another time. So, sorry...there really isn't much in this entry other than the fact that it's the kick-off to my new and (not-so) improved blog. But let's all be happy for that.

For those of you back in San Diego, I love you all and miss you very much. WOW has kept me so busy that I haven't had a chance to feel what it's like to not have all of you in my daily life. But as my regular schedule commences tomorrow, I believe I'll start to notice the holes in the places where you all once were. This blog will probably become increasingly important to me as it is one of my few links to my roots; I hope I can keep it going longer than the last one.

You all have affected me in ways I can't begin to describe, and you have left impressions on me that will stay with me for the rest of my life, regardless of whether I see you again or not.

But I hope I can continue to stay in touch with you all.

Josh

PS:
I coined a new phrase today:
"That's just Piccadilly."
That's right. Piccadilly. It's along the same lines as "dandy."
Feel free to use it. I'm going to. :-)

mood: homesick
music: none
location: dorm


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?