Thursday, October 07, 2004

San Diego, Here I Come!

I'm coming home for Homecoming!! I thought I wasn't going to be able to, but I've had another tremendous streak of luck! The reason I wasn't going to be able to come home was because the Mustang Band was going to exhibition at the Arroyo Grande Tournament of Bands that weekend. But, as luck would have it, the show that they're performing is the one from the last football game. That's right, the one I don't know. So woot! I have class until 4 on Fridays though, so I'm going to have to ask my professors if I can go to the classes earlier in the week. If they say no, I'll just ditch them anyway. I'm so excited! Anywho, I'll write more later, but now I've got homework. So I'll talk to you (and see you!) soon.

Josh

mood: pleased
music: Yakkity Yak
location: dorm

PS- Yakkity Yak, but don't talk back


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?