Monday, October 11, 2004

These are the only ones of which the news has come to Harvard

If any of you have read the comments from yesterday, you're probably wondering what all this fuss is about the end of the world. Well, it's a flash video that can be seen here. But please NOTE: this video is RATED "R" for strong language and some graphic violence. So for those of you who aren't too fond of the profanities, this video isn't really the thing for you. I know! For those of you who want a flash video that is suitable for all ages, you can view one of my favorites here. So there you go: entertainment for everyone.

For some reason last night I could not fall asleep. It was probably a combination of it being too hot in the room and of my drinking a Pepsi a couple of hours before going to bed. (I know, I know, soda is horrible for me...but it was my first one in six or seven days, so give me a break.) I had to get up at a quarter for seven for class...I was dead tired for all three classes I had today. I was done at 11:00, so I rushed home to get a nap in before Kevin came home at 12:00. I felt better after that.

I played a game of Monopoly with Shawn, Alan, and Liz today. Shawn has been wanting to play since we got to Poly, so that's why I've played two days in a row. The game went on for a couple of hours, but we had to quit because everyone was going for dinner at Light House and I had band afterwards. It was a good game though...lots of trades and whatnot...everyone with a monopoly. I think Shawn probably would have won, but then that's the beauty of Monopoly: you never know what will happen.

So dinner, band, killing time in the common room. And that's it. Kevin's watching Family Guy so I think I'm going to join him. Hope you all have a good week.

Josh

mood: thirsty
music: none, but I'm sure I wouldn't be able to hear it over all the noise around here anyway
location: dorm




|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?