Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I'm too busy to come up with a clever title.

Hello again. Sorry I didn't post yesterday...and sorry I'm not going to be able to post much today, or probably for the next four or five days. Here's the dill-e-o: yesterday evening Stacie called to inquire about my schedule for the Cal Poly - Sac State game this weekend, which the Mustang Band will be traveling to (Stacie's coming to see me. Oh boy!). We ended up talking for a good while, and by the time we were finished it was just too late for me to write anything. And today it hit me that even though I've not had many classes yet this week, I had still managed to put off a couple of lab write-ups and a music analysis that are due soon. I spent all of the free time today (between windO and that California Government final, which went fine) finishing those. Tomorrow I have class, then marching band rehearsal, then dinner, then a pep band volleyball game, then a music theory composition rehearsal, with some added studying for a Friday math midterm thrown in. And after class on Friday I leave for the Sac State game, with an expected return date of Sunday.

So there you go, an entire paragraph dedicated to why I don't have time to write anything tonight. Ironic, yes? Okay...well I have to go to bed. The clock just ticked past midnight; I'm totally going to have to forgo the gym in favor of sleep tomorrow morning...

I look forward to the next time I actually have a few minutes to write something with substance.

Cheers,
Josh

mood: My abs are sore from the gym on Tuesday. It feels good!
music: none...too much trouble for so short an entry
location: dorm

Since I take so much pleasure in citing hilarity from my favorite TV show, I'm starting the following new feature of Living the SLO Life:

Family Guy Quote-of-the-Day
[proof that mathematics is necessary in everyday life]
Guy #1: "It's 3:00. Where the [heck] is Louie?"
Guy #2: "Well, you tell me. Louie left his house at 2:15 and had to travel a distance 6.2 miles traveling at a rate of five miles a hour. When will Louie get here?"
Guy #1: "Depends on if he stops to see his ho."
Guy #2: "That's what we call a variable."



|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?