Wednesday, January 19, 2005

George

Hello! I'm so sorry for not writing in such a ridiculously long time. I thought about declaring this blog officially closed, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Part of the reason for that is that I feel like I ought to be writing because there are a few of you who I know are quite disappointed when I don't write, but another part of the reason is that I really do miss writing in here. Last quarter was wonderful...I enjoyed keeping this thing very much. But this quarter is very much more hectic. I had two real classes in the fall that I needed to do work for (music theory and EE don't really count because my work would take me an hour per week at the most). But this quarter, I have five...well...four, because I already know most of the EE stuff from physics last year. But the point is, I've got no time. Plus, my Fridays-off schedule does not really allow for time to write here on Monday through Thursday. And I really don't like to have to summarize a whole week in one entry, so I don't like writing on the weekends.

But nonetheless, I do miss having the time to write in here. I hope my loyal readers haven't taken my lack of writing as a sign that I have stopped caring about those at home. On the contrary, I miss you all as much now (if not more) than before. So I am not closing this blog...you'll just have to forgive me if my entries are few and far between.

On a lighter note, the band website was finally fixed! Do you know what that means?! Multimedia extravaganza!! Theoretically, click on the links below to hear some Mustang Band goodness. (I personally am experiencing problems with this process...if simply clicking on the links doesn't work, try right-clicking on them and saving the files to your computer and playing them.)

The two you have to listen to:
George!
Ride High, You Mustangs (fight song)

Others I might draw your attention to:
I'm a Man
Wipe Out
The Lion Sleeps Tonight
Too Hip!
Mustang Sally
Wild Wild West
Word Up
The Time Warp
Respect
Hey Baby

And, if after all of that you still want more, you can hear the rest at the MB "Sights and Sounds" website.

I know I just started,but I must now get started on my homework...sorry. But I do hope to write in here from time to time still. I'll try. But we'll see.

As always,
Josh

mood: fairly stressed
music: George!
location: dorm


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?