Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Gauss-Jordan Elimination

Hey there. I have very little time to write right now. I arguably shouldn't be writing at all...but I need a break from homework. So here we go.

This week has turned out to be the busiest of the year. Having a three-hour rehearsal every night for West Side Story really takes a chunk out of my free time. Plus, it's at least a twenty-minute drive each way. So yeah...this week has been all about class, homework, and trumpeting, which leaves little time for much else.

But here's the worst part...Courtney's birthday is tomorrow. Great, right? Well...no...not really. The kids in West Side Story have been having trouble staying together with the orchestra, so our conductor decided that we (the orchestra) should get there an hour earlier tomorrow so that we can rehearse some of the toughest songs with a few of the lead parts. Technically, I don't have to go...but I feel obligated to since they're paying me so much and since I made the commitment to be there for every rehearsal and performance. So, unfortunately, I probably won't have more than a few minutes for Courtney tomorrow. She says not to worry about it and that we can celebrate her birthday some other day in the near future...but I still feel bad. Not guilty or anything...I just really wanted to be with her tomorrow.

Anyway, that's what's on my mind right now. There is, of course, more that has happened since Monday, but I don't have time to write about that right now. I've wasted enough time as it is...heh heh. So for now, I'll leave it at "I'll talk to you later."

I'll invert YOUR matrix,
Josh

mood: stressed
music: "Barbara Ann" by the Beach Boys
location: dorm


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?