Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A Resolution (for Independency)

I refuse to write a long entry tonight. Why? Because I've spent the entire day doing absolutely nothing. I got up at 8:45 even though I was awake by 8:00. I sat through class, staring blankly at my teachers writing examples up on the board. I then proceeded to kill an entire four hours of my time. I took a nap out of boredom, for Christ's sake! UGGHH! I'm sick of this...so very sick of this. So tomorrow, I'm going to class, I'm coming home and doing my linear analysis homework, I'm going to digital design lab, and then when that gets out around 3:00 I'm going to go over to the music department office and find once and for all a private piano instructor. When I'm done there, I'm going over to the career center to try to find a job. I'm sick of my free time; I'm sick of waiting for others to not be busy. I need to occupy my own time, and I'm going to start tomorrow. Just wait and see.

Here a Lee, there a Lee,
Josh

mood: determined (duh)
music: none, Kevin's sleeping (as I soon will be)
location: dorm


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?