Sunday, April 03, 2005

So these five Scotsmen walk into a mission...

I had called Rosalie yesterday to see if she wanted to go with me to mass. She said she did, but that she wanted to go to the 7:00 service. Heh heh...right. We decided that we'd catch up with each other later in the day.

I woke up this morning at 8:30 to my cell phone blasting the theme from I Love Lucy. It was Rosalie calling to say that they were going to the 9:00 mass instead and to ask if I wanted to join them. I had to tell her that I was still more or less asleep and that I wasn't able to get ready for and drive to church in a half an hour. I felt a little guilty...but I got to sleep for an extra hour, and to be honest that felt really good.

When I did finally get up and go to mass, I ended up having a good time. These five Scottish priests were there today, celebrating their 40th year of priesthood. They were a lot of fun. There was also a baptism...these aren't too horribly exciting but it is something out of the ordinary. Anyway, mass was entertaining in that it strayed from the norm, so I had fun. Woot.

As for the rest of the day, there isn't too much to report. Errands, homework, racquetball with Heather, dinner with Rosalie, Heather, and Scott at Light House, and some secret stuff that I won't be able to share with you all for a little while. And there you have it. I know...this weekend wasn't the most exciting. But I will say that I never was bored. I was relaxed, but I had stuff to do. And weekends like that aren't bad.

For now, I think I might watch an episode of Friends before going to bed.

Aye laddie,
Josh

mood: piccadilly, and happy that I get to see Courtney tomorrow
music: "Letter from Home" by Aaron Copland
location: dorm, this time being shared with Kevin

Quoted Randomness:
[seen on a coffee mug in Campus Market]
"To do is to be." --Plato
"To be is to do." --Socrates
"DoBeDoBeDo" --Sinatra


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?