Monday, June 13, 2005

Last Final

I'm home! Finally! Finals all went well, and after a couple of days off Dad drove up to SLO to help me haul all of my stuff home. I arrived in beautiful Rancho Bernardo at about 8:00 last night. I'm still working on unpacking...I have to figure out how to divide my stuff back between Mom's and Dad's. But I'll get it figured out soon enough.

For now, I've got enough to do that I don't want to sit here and type a whole entry. Unpacking and finding a job and RELAXING are on the top of my list...so here I go.

Have a good summer,
Josh

mood: a little SLOsick, but basically happy to be home
music: Prelude from West Side Story on my new computer speakers (which I stole from Mom's old computer)
location: Dad's House, Ramona, CA


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?